The scoop on 'Willamette Nurseries Inc.'

Willamette Nurseries Inc.

P.O. Box 3, 25571 S. Barlow Rd.
Canby, Oregon 97013 (United States)

Phone: (800) 852-2018

Comments:

Positive TheFluffyOne
April 10, 2018
I have ordered from Willamette Nursery several times over the years, each time they have been an absolute delight to work with They have the friendliest, sweetest customer service people on the planet. Their operations department is top notch, speedy shipping and quality stock at an excellent price. I cannot say more good things about them.
Positive Permi_Eden
Graham, NC (Zone 7b)
January 5, 2015
I purchased a bundle of rootstock from Willamette Nurseries last year. I am a homeowner wanting rootstock for my own experiments and not a large business. I was thrilled with their customer service because they took the time to pick up the phone and call me and let me know that my order was going to be delayed...and why?? They were watching the weather between their facility and my house and wanted to wait a couple of days so that the weather would be optimal for shipping the rootstock and not cause damage. This was for one bundle of rootstock. They made me feel as important and well cared for as a large customer of theirs. I think their prices were reasonable. You do have to buy in a little larger quantities, but when you average out the cost over what you pay per piece for singles from other companies, it is about the same. Nice variety, good prices and FANTASTIC customer service! What more could you ask for!?!