The scoop on 'Southbay Traps - Carnivorous Plants & Garden Supply'

Southbay Traps - Carnivorous Plants & Garden Supply

1809 1/2 Manhattan Beach Blvd
Manhattan Beach, California 90266 (United States)

Phone: 310-424-5353

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Neutral ps3isawesome
San Jose, CA
August 24, 2015
Posted on August 23, 2015, updated August 24, 2015
My order was placed on July 14th, shipped on July 29th, and received on July 31st. I messaged SouthbayTraps twice through the messaging system on the website, emailed, and left a comment in one of their pictures and I received no response. On July 22nd I requested a refund because the pots and plants I needed didn\'t arrive on time. They completely ignored all my attempts to communicate with them. Yet, they continued to post pictures on Facebook and left comments on Instagram. They responded to me on August 22nd saying that they couldn\'t ship because the weather was 100+ and that things aren\'t too bad because I got my plants in 9 days and it\'s just not true. The weather was in the 70\'s and the plants arrived 17 days later. They also deleted a question I left in one of their pictures on Facebook and blocked me from leaving future comments. Overall, this has been really disappointing. All I wanted was some communication but I received none.
On August 24th, 2015, ps3isawesome changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Plants were good quality and well packaged.
Positive Carnigore
Costa Mesa, CA
February 13, 2015
I have always been an avid venus flytrap grower but recently started collecting nepenthes and cephalotus. Buying carnivorous plants online always feels a bit risky, but I must say that my orders from southbay have all been fawless, picture perfect!

Thr owner Mike was really helpful as well.

Highly recommeded