The scoop on 'Pitspone Farm'

Pitspone Farm

39 Eastern Drive
Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824 (United States)

Phone: 7322970594

Company Comment, posted on December 14, 2016:
Pitspone Farm sells a variety of small fruit and berry plants, including multiple cultivars for elderberry, gooseberry, red currant, goji, aronia, raspberry, strawberry, jostaberry and haskap. More information is available on my website: http://www.pitsponefarm.com

Comments:

Positive dawnehj
Olympia, WA
February 23, 2015
Michael at Pitspone Farm is always quick to answer my emails and provides me with the information I am looking for. He braved the harsh East Coast elements last week in order to send me my aronia berry cuttings. Michael is a great resource for vigorous starts at a very reasonable cost. I am a happy repeat customer and encourage anyone reading this to check out Pitspone Farm!
Positive abomb
Plainfield, NJ
January 25, 2015
I purchased several cuttings from Pitspone farm and Michael was happy to coach me through how to plant them and assured me if I wasn't successful rooting them, he would discount rooted plants the amount I spent on the cuttings. I look forward do purchasing more cuttings and starts from Pitspone farm in the future.
Annette