The scoop on 'Deer Country Gardens'

Deer Country Gardens

12 Pine Hill Rd
Millstone Twp, New Jersey 08535 (United States)

Phone: 732 299-7827

Comments:

Positive Jadwin59
Rochester, NY (Zone 6a)
November 17, 2015
I ordered five sarcococca ((Himalayan sweet box shrubs) from Deer Country gardens earlier this summer. The proprietor emailed me after receiving my order to say that the shrubs were out of stock, but she volunteered to source them herself by picking up some plants from a nearby nursery. She kept in touch with me for several weeks afterward as she was able to locate the shrubs and eventually ship them to me.

They arrived in fantastic shape, clearly thriving, and have done beautifully in my garden. I couldn't source them locally so I was very grateful to have found this source.

I will order from this nursery again next time I need something I can't find locally. Great personal customer-service experience.
Positive bhinla
Lake Ann, MI
June 13, 2015
this is my first experience with Dave's Garden. I order plants frequently online, and can't believe I've never been directed here from Google. Well, needless to say, I'll be back often to get new plants, and I'll tell my gardening friends about this site. My plants were shipped faster than other sites, and the plants are huge, and I do mean, HUGE and HEALTHY, and at a reasonable, comparable price! I really can't get over the quality of these plants, every time I see them in my garden. I am just delighted with them, and anticipate some beautiful blooms on them. Dave's Garden is going to be my "go-to" site for plants from now on! They have wonderful products, excellent plants, and terrific customer service!
Company representative comment on July 15, 2015:
On Jul 15, 2015 1:36 PM, Deer Country Gardens responded with:

Thanks for the great feedback.

Positive pveytsman
Mullica Hill, NJ
May 28, 2015
I recently ordered about 40 hard to find plants from Deer Country Gardens, and had a wonderful experience. Anne Haines was terrific to work with, and provided a hands on experience often missing these days. The plants were well packed and arrived quickly. Even the couple of plants that didn't come up (these were bought very early in the season before signs of growth) were promptly replaced. Highly recommended.
Positive sarahthering
New Albany, OH
May 17, 2015
I couldn't be more pleased with my aster plants from Deer Country Gardens. I've ordered from other nurseries, but these large, healthy plants were packed far better than any others, and arrived more quickly. Also, I was sent larger plants (at no charge) than I ordered! I definitely rate Deer Country Gardens an A+.
Positive ritz1
Mechanicsville, MD
April 17, 2015
I can't say enough good things about this vendor. The contact person, Anne, was helpful and friendly. She had exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price and delivery was fast. I highly recommend Deer Country Gardens.
D. McGuire, Maryland.
Positive lpemburn
Bel Air, MD
April 8, 2015
I received 3 lovely specimens of Rhus Gro-Low last week. Anne was kind enough to substitute some larger plants for the ones I ordered and extend free shipping that I somehow missed. I will definitely order again!

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]