Fannystelle, Manitoba R0G 0P0
+1 204-436-2469

Reviews:

Displaying the 1 most recent reviews

On May 26, 2015, mcsnail (9 reviews) from Chicago, IL

I added this company (a while ago--I thought it didn't take) in order to give some very positive feedback. When I ordered the African violet seeds they came promptly, well packaged and labeled. Detailed instructions were included and posted on their website. After a quick and desultory read through I planted the seeds and put them under a grow light. Nothing germinated. I contacted the company and they responded right away--asking me about their culture. I quickly realized that I was very sloppy on a number of fronts--most notably I probably put the grow light too close. However, they very graciously replaced my full order. This time I followed directions to the letter and results were abundant and as just as described. I now have several kinds of full grown, healthy African violets and so do an impressive number of my friends and neighbors. They really shouldn't have replaced my order--the incredible success of my second effort proved it was all my fault--but I am very grateful for their generosity.

» Read the rest of the reviews