The scoop on 'Compost Mania'

Compost Mania

No address on file.

No positives

Comments:

Negative Jay78
Mount Orab, OH
April 23, 2015
This started out great. I ordered 600 bee tubes for my 2015 orchard bees that I was excited to try. My order was placed in February. In March, having heard nothing about my order, I emailed and I was told by the sales rep they would find out tomorrow... Two days later, I had to email again and was told it was on backorder. April rolls around and my plants are blooming, it's bee season, I email again... no response this time. My orchard bees hatch out in my refridgerator and I have to herd them up and release them outdoors where I have no way to manage them to ensure 2016 bees because they are laying eggs God knows where because I have no tubes. I email the next day to cancel my order... next day I get an email saying they are shipping the tubes. Ultimately they do cancel the order in time and offer merely an apology in email despite having wasted my time and my entire 2015 bee crop. Will not use them ever again.