Our 19th Annual Photo Contest is now open for entries. You can submit your best images HERE

The scoop on 'TN Garden Center'

TN Garden Center

Altamont, Tennessee 37301 (United States)

Phone: 423-596-8522

This company is affiliated with Tennessee Wholesale Nursery (also dba D & T Wholesale Nursery; formerly TN Nursery)

No positives

Comments:

Negative jpb123
Mount Juliet, TN
May 13, 2018
Ordered 2 yr. old assortment of plants & was sent baby plants Furthermore, was also sent wrong plants in order as well as missing some I did order. Ordered assortment of 2 yr. old plants & was sent (some were 2 in.& largest were 9 in.,advertised as 2 -3 ft. tall) baby plants. Furthermore, was also sent wrong plants in order as well as missing some I did order. Nothing was as described so I returned the order. Tn Nursery are trying to make my refund a store credit.I want a refund not a store credit because I do not wish to do business with what I believe to be a dishonest company. Did not receive reply to my request for refund after being offered store credit.
Negative GailNeb
Wayne, NE
June 1, 2017
I ordered 5 maidenhair ferns. They came totally bare root which didn't surprise me. I immediately potted them in commercial potting soil. Two and a half weeks later, only one has grown, and it is not a maidenhair fern. I contacted the company and was referred to their guarantee. They do guarantee plants for one year, but I would be required to send the dead plants back either vis UPS or Fed Ex. They state that they don't have mail delivery! Then I would get a store credit. No money back. I won't be sending them back at my expense and I won't be ordering again.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]