The County Fair is now open. Add your entries Here

The scoop on 'The Planting Tree (theplantingtree.com)'

The Planting Tree (theplantingtree.com)

241 Mazeppa Rd
Mooresville, North Carolina 28115 (United States)

Phone: 1-855-541-7526

Comments:

Positive JiminRingoes
Ringoes, NJ
January 31, 2018
Cercis canadensis 'Ruby Falls', a weeping version of 'Forest Pansy' redbud, can be hard to find and last summer the online sources I'd identified had already sold out. This year I got an early start and chose to order from The Planting Tree because it seemed they offered the most tree for the price. For $99 (and free shipping) I received a 4 1/2 foot tall tree, measured from the soil line, with a ~1" caliper, well branched and trained. The plant is in an ~3 gallon pot and was packaged securely for shipping. It's a gorgeous little tree and I can't wait to plant it this spring. I'll definitely order from The Planting Tree again and will recommend them to my gardening friends without reservation.
Negative Cen
Hughesville, MD
April 17, 2017
WARNING. I have never purchased from this company. I plan to never purchase from them because of their advertising. The Planting Tree ads have suddenly appeared on my iphone interrupting other ads. I wrote to The Planting Tree and received no satisfaction. The best I can do is label them as spam and not purchase from them.
Company representative comment on April 20, 2017:
On Apr 20, 2017 9:02 AM, The Planting Tree (theplantingtree.com) responded with:

We do not "spam". We replied to your email immediately explaining what you may be seeing. We can only assume you are referring to google ads. Google arranges their ads as they see fit. We do not choose this or control who sees our ads. You never ordered from our company so it seems a bit unfair for you give us a poor review for something we have no control over. We are a small family run company with excellent products. We genuinely care about our plants and our customers.

Positive smeggy
Cherry Hill, NJ
May 31, 2016
I ordered three blueberry bushes and a fig tree from this company. I paid $16.99 for the blueberry bushes (Each) and $21.99 for the fig tree during a sale. I am very happy with what I received for those prices. I would happily order from this company again. It was well packed and all plants were in very good condition. I lost a small twiggy branch or two trying to get them out because the cardboard reinforcements inside were stapled on so tight. This protected the items inside from shifting but you must use care when ripping them off. That's how I snapped one or two off by mistake. but for the most part they came out of the box near perfect. The blueberry bushes have quite a few berries on them already. The fig tree was stated to be 1-2 feet and it is almost exactly 12 inches tall with a couple leaves. I was hoping it would be more in the 1 1/2" foot range and/or have more leaf growth on it, but it looks healthy. They are all potted still because I am waiting on a soil PH testing meter and to finish getting an area in the back yard cleared out. I will get the blueberry bushes (and some blackberries & strawberries that i purchased elsewhere) in the ground soon. The fig tree is going to be potted in a large pot so I can bring it in the garage over the winter. I hope all the plants are still doing well after they are transplanted. I will update my review if I encounter any problems, but so far so good. :)

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]