Time to vote! Choose your favorite images in our annual Photo Contest HERE

The scoop on 'Timeless-Tomatoes'

Timeless-Tomatoes

1673 CR 1350
Wilber, Nebraska 68465 (United States)

Comments:

Positive CloseToHome
Lakebay, WA (Zone 8b)
March 11, 2017
This company is a FIND! They have a very wide selection of tomatoes and peppers, prices considerably lower than anywhere else I've seen, extremely fast service even during the busiest time of the year, and free shipping with a minimum order of only $5.00(!!!).

If you're like me and suffer from, "Oh drat, I wish I had ordered ____" syndrome, that combination of free shipping, super-fast service, and incredibly low minimum really makes it a real no-brainer to just place another order (and pretend your memory was flawless to begin with).

Seeds are packaged in tiny Ziplocs, which I appreciate, because I can see how many seeds are in there without having to open a little paper envelope. (Plus the Ziplocs can be reclosed without having to find the blasted Scotch tape -- which, of course, has legs.)

And the most important thing -- excellent germination rates.

Really, I can't say enough good about this outfit. I found them quite accidentally when I was searching for one particular tomato variety that was proving surprisingly hard to find. I then ended up ordering almost all of my tomatoes and peppers from them and couldn't be happier!
Positive Dtbrew
Sylvan Grove, KS
January 21, 2017
Have purchased from them several times. Always good results. Will continue to buy seeds here.
Positive tarolli
Columbus, OH
January 1, 2016
Ordered quite a few cultivars last year. Web site is easy to use. Package came quickly. Each was packaged and labeled well. Packages are as full as ones from Burpee that cost many, many times as much. Prices are low and shipping is free. Germination was great. Plants were the correct cultivar as named. What else could you want! I am ordering my OP tomatoes again from this site.

I just wish they would buy in quantity and resell hybrid seed. I hate to pay the ripoff postage to other seed sellers for the hybrids.
Positive shule
New Plymouth, ID
October 17, 2015
I've ordered from Timeless-tomatoes a few times. They have a lot of harder to find varieties of tomatoes, including some parthenocarpic and several heat-tolerant ones. I like how it's based out of Nebraska, since it's close to where I live than most online seed stores.

With my tomato orders, shipping didn't take long. I ordered many varieties. Ordering was very easy and convenient. The owner was nice. No problems. The seeds themselves looked professionally saved, and to be in great condition. I got a business card and free seeds with each order, too. :) Shipping was free and the prices were great. I still need to grow out the seeds. So, I'm planning to add to this review by the end of season, or whenever the fruits come in.

I ordered some hot peppers, too, but that was around the time they first started listing them, I think.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]