It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

The scoop on 'Shady Glen Nursery'

Shady Glen Nursery

10 Kendall Lane
Freeport, Maine 04032 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive Eigen
Brunswick, ME
July 9, 2017
Visited them this week and found a marvelous selection of unusual, hard to find plants (think Japanese Jack-in-the-Pulpit) and a lovely, restful display garden. Staff were helpful and unobtrusive while we browsed. Will go back again.
Positive boisvert2muse
New Preston Marble Dale, CT
January 16, 2017
I have purchased plants from this nursery several times when visiting Freeport, ME. It is not a big nursery, but has a wonderful variety of unusual but hardy plants as well as old standbys. All the plants were beautifully grown, strong specimens in good size pots. The owner Bill Stone was helpful and knowledgeable. He even suggested visiting his nearby home garden to see plants in situ if that was helpful.
I reside in NW CT and have emailed questions to him and received responses quickly. I already have a list for this year, and if I can't get to the nursery I will go with mail order without concerns.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]