The scoop on 'Leafari'

Leafari

Leafari has 282 products listed in PlantScout.

2928 Jefferson Street Ste 2C
Carlsbad, California 92008 (United States)

Phone: 760.359.8207

This company offers a variety of bulbs.

Comments:

Positive isaakdinesen
Port Washington, NY
May 29, 2018
Outstanding experience, just had to write and say thanks to Leafari. Customer service was amazing, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and lightning fast in replacing one item that did not grow. I received 8 good looking dahlia tubers and got excellent advice for checking on one that did not seem to be growing. Then the very same day I called, a replacement was mailed for one that had not sprouted, and I received it today, only to find that Jill, the lovely customer service rep, had added an extra tuber just in case the one that was slow to grow did not make it. Can't get better than that, I will definitely keep Leafari at the top of my list when it's time to order again.
Positive dacoitdan
Lanexa, VA
April 12, 2018
I received my order from this company about a week ago. I ordered Dahlias and Scadoxus bulbs. Prices and shipping were reasonable and the quality of the product was very high. I will use them again and highly recommend Them to others.
Positive LouWarren5
Pittsburgh, PA
December 15, 2017
Ordered 8 amaryllis bulbs from this company and was delighted by the quality, careful packing and the shipping speed. Received in just 4 days.
Also, had a question and the woman who answered the phone was knowledgeable and helpful.

Can't wait to see these amaryllis in full bloom!
Positive JoeyInOregon
Eugene, OR
June 13, 2017
Leafari.... Wow, what's not to love about this company? Their website is fabulous, my order of Oriental lilies was sent immediately, and the bulbs are healthy and impressive! Packing was carefully done and very secure, as well. I'm thrilled that I stumbled upon this company and will continue to order from them.
Positive GardenManDonald
GLENSHAW, PA (Zone 5a)
April 23, 2017
The dahlias I received from this company are sprouting well and look healthy. Bleeding heart plants are also coming up. All good so far.

Had a question before ordering and got a helpful, complete answer. Good shopping experience.
Positive Mia_Lousie
Evanston, IL
April 12, 2017
Have grown callas in planters for several years and ordered from this company this spring. Just received the bulbs and they are big and nice.

Happy customer.
Positive Resset567
Englewood, CO
April 10, 2017
Just got the ruffled begonia bulbs ordered last week. Huge, pudgy and looking ready to grow (one has a just-starting sprout). The glad bulbs are the largest I've ever seen anywhere - heavy and firm. And the hostas have 4-5 good size eyes each and nice big roots. They're going in the ground this afternoon.

Very please to have found this company. Need to get these plants going and then I'm heading back to their website for more. It's going to be a great gardening season!

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]