The scoop on 'Cutting Edge Plants'

Cutting Edge Plants

PO Box 9
High Shoals, Georgia 30645 (United States)

Phone: 706-705-2094

Comments:

Positive mlstulsa
Tulsa, OK
April 28, 2020
I ordered honeycomb buddleia from cutting edge plants and am so pleased with the condition they arrived in. They’re really looking great. Thank you. 😊
Positive 3saleens
Mulberry, FL
February 27, 2020
First time customer and super pleased with my Chaste Tree. Received very securely packed with extremely fast shipping. Will definitely be ordering again!
Positive debsilcox
Danielsville, GA
February 13, 2020
Excellent service. As I live in the area, Cutting Edge Plants hand-delivered my order even though they are a mail order service. Plants were in beautiful shape and not root bound as these plants often are when bought retail. Although they have a limited offering of varieties at this time, I am sure they will continue to grow over time.
Positive adamsrun
Adams Run, SC
February 13, 2020
Shopping for plants was like visiting the nursery. The website asked for preference for one of two growth forms for the plant I was looking for. I asked for one form as a specimen tree and the other form for grafting a related species. Hillary actually sent photographs, not only of the plants but the roots as well, so I could chose the perfect plants. They arrived the next day, in their pots with roots wrapped, in perfect form.
Positive Ethan461
Villanova, PA
September 23, 2019
As a professional horticulturist, I've been ordering from nurseries for 25 years. Cutting Edge Plants recently delivered some of the best customized service I can remember. The plants looked great and they are a pleasure to do business with. Five stars, give them a try!
Positive Rushchick73
Darlington, SC
July 11, 2019
I took a chance (based on the one earlier positive review here) and purchased five hydrangeas from Cutting Edge late this spring. I was absolutely blown away by the large size and healthy appearance of the plants that arrived. They were packaged very well with no damage or wilt. All have done superbly in our yard this summer, and I can't wait to see the show they'll put on next year, based on the blooms I've already had. Considering that hydrangeas I've purchased from other sellers have failed miserably and died, I'm extremely pleased with this company and look forward to purchasing more when they restock for fall.
Positive rossybaby1961
Norcross, GA
June 12, 2018
Great company and fantastic customer service. The plants were shipped quickly and I received emails letting me know exactly where the plants were. They were packaged very well, no shipping stress. All of my plants were healthy looking and good sizes.

I will definitly continue to buy from Cutting Edge Plants. I am a hydrangea freak and they have a really nice selection. Also the descriptions of the plants were extremely detailed. This kept me from having to click to another page to look the plant up. If they had a rating system I would give them 5 stars.