Time to vote for your favorites in the Pixel County Fair!. HERE is where you can vote!

The scoop on 'Cutting Edge Plants'

Cutting Edge Plants

Cutting Edge Plants has 78 products listed in PlantScout.

PO Box 9
High Shoals, Georgia 30645 (United States)

Phone: 706-705-2094

Comments:

Positive Rushchick73
Darlington, SC
July 11, 2019
I took a chance (based on the one earlier positive review here) and purchased five hydrangeas from Cutting Edge late this spring. I was absolutely blown away by the large size and healthy appearance of the plants that arrived. They were packaged very well with no damage or wilt. All have done superbly in our yard this summer, and I can't wait to see the show they'll put on next year, based on the blooms I've already had. Considering that hydrangeas I've purchased from other sellers have failed miserably and died, I'm extremely pleased with this company and look forward to purchasing more when they restock for fall.
Positive rossybaby1961
Norcross, GA
June 12, 2018
Great company and fantastic customer service. The plants were shipped quickly and I received emails letting me know exactly where the plants were. They were packaged very well, no shipping stress. All of my plants were healthy looking and good sizes.

I will definitly continue to buy from Cutting Edge Plants. I am a hydrangea freak and they have a really nice selection. Also the descriptions of the plants were extremely detailed. This kept me from having to click to another page to look the plant up. If they had a rating system I would give them 5 stars.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]