The scoop on 'Joyful Butterfly'

Joyful Butterfly

1006 Hopewell Church Rd
Blackstock, South Carolina 29014 (United States)

Phone: 704-813-8962

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive flowerbloom
Irvine, CA
February 24, 2021
I just received my order of 6 milkweed plants, comprising 5 different
kinds. All of them were large, healthy and beautifully packed. This is the first time I have ordered from them and it certainly won't be the last.
Extremely satisfied and will definitely recommend them to my other gardening friends.
Positive jonafo
Fort Wayne, IN
August 24, 2020
I received my shipment of 3 Purple Passion Flower plants today. They are gorgeous. Shipping was fast and they were well packed. Iíll definitely order from them again and spread the word to my gardening friends.
Positive kjanine
Gig Harbor, WA
June 27, 2020
I bought 6 purple milkweed (the hard one to find). Plants shipped by air almost overnight. Packed well and very healthy good sized, very well rooted and moist. Lovely large plants EXTREMELY HAPPY! Have no fear your plants will be gorgeous and really good sized! I will be ordering from them again!
Positive mom2goldens
Carmel, IN (Zone 5b)
September 21, 2019
I ordered 4 butterfly weed plants. The plants were well-rooted and healthy, and the packing was some of the best I've seen to keep the plants from moving around in the box. Shipping was very prompt. I'd definitely order again without hesitation.
Positive michquel35
Groveland, FL
May 21, 2019
I ordered 4 swamp milkweed plants and a packet of swamp milkweed seeds from the Joyful Butterfly. All correspondence was answered immediately and the plants were packed really well to prevent movement while traveling. The swamp milkweed plants were beautiful, healthy, and big! This is the best swamp milkweed I've ever seen. I'll definitely order from the Joyful Butterfly in the future!