Only a few more days to enter our 19th Annual Photo Contest. Voting starts this Friday! You can submit your best images HERE

The scoop on 'Rare Roots'

Rare Roots

Rare Roots has 362 products listed in PlantScout.

8011 Bell Creek Road
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111 (United States)

Phone: 8042966592

Comments:

Positive RobInNJ
Moorestown, NJ
October 6, 2019
Iíve made two purchases from Rare Roots in the past month and these have been my first orders with them. Their website offers a wide variety of perennial plants. I was very impressed with the packaging and speed of shipping. The plants arrived in perfect condition and are healthy. I would recommend Rare Roots and plan to shop them again.

I exchanged emails with the company and found they have been growing plants for almost 40 years, but this is their first year doing mail order.
Positive CooDeeFoo
Central, SC
April 24, 2019
Wonderful customer service. My first order arrived damaged. I emailed them pictures. Someone answered within 24 hours and shipped new plants immediately. This second order arrived in superb condition.
Positive keywest769
Aylett, VA
December 21, 2018
Posted on December 21, 2018, updated December 21, 2018
Posted on December 21, 2018, updated December 21, 2018
I recently ordered Autumn Brillance fern and Circus Heuchera. My order arrived in just a few days. The packaging kept the pots well secured and the foliage looks nice ! I will definitely order from this company again as they have many unique perennials that Iím looking forward to adding to my garden this spring!
On December 21st, 2018, keywest769 added the following:

On December 21st, 2018, keywest769 added the following:

Also found Rare Roots web site easy to navigate. The pictures and info are very helpful! Ordering was easy !

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]