Time to vote! Choose your favorite images in our annual Photo Contest HERE

The scoop on 'Rhododendrons Direct'

Rhododendrons Direct

432 Calapooia St. SW
Albany, Oregon 97321 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

Comments:

Positive jjohns2019
Las Vegas, NV
March 25, 2019
About 16 months ago I was looking to place a couple of mature Rhododendrons in my front yard. My location was in need of both Shade Tolerant and Heat Tolerant. While my Northern facing house gets little to no sun, it is Las Vegas with temps up to 114 dry heat in the summer.

I contacted Jim at Rhododendrons Direct and he helped me walk through selections. The website is well organized with different criteria, including heat tolerant and shade tolerant categories. These massive Rhodies (36-inches diameter each) were shipped with care and arrived ready for planting.

Now, more than a year later, with a great June bloom last year, the buds are set for another great show this year. Quality products and great selection for any Rhodie lover. Thanks Jim.
Positive Lahsbee
December 23, 2018
These are the best rhododendrons we've ever purchased through the mail. In fact, they're some of the best period!

Rhdododendeon 'Aglo', 'Calsap', 'Hachmann's Picobello', and 'Bow Bells' all arrived well-packed and in a timely manner. The root balls were large and the roots appeared healthy to a close inspection. We asked for a specific shipping date and the owner was responsive to email and helpful.

The selection is remarkable too.

Highly recommended!