The scoop on 'Paradise Found Nursery'

Paradise Found Nursery

3570 Tallevast Road
Sarasota, Florida 34243 (United States)

Phone: 540-229-1997

Comments:

Positive CactusCowboy
Platteville, WI
April 7, 2021
Ordered a variety of plants that are a little harder to find all in one shop. Shipping was a fair price and they were packed well.

The Stapeliads I received were much larger than I was assuming, everything had good roots.

Overall, great seller with good variety of some slightly more unusual plants.
Positive davidMS
Summit, MS
October 13, 2019
Posted on February 21, 2019, updated October 13, 2019
I order from this company every couple of months, and I consistently have superb experiences and receive beautiful plants in record time. Most orders arrive within a week of placing the order, sometimes sooner. The staff is polite, knowledgeable and easy up work with. Take a look at their beautiful website and order something from this nursery. You'll be glad you did!
On October 13th, 2019, davidMS added the following:

Im writing again to say what a great nursery this is and that if you have not gotten plants from them, you are missing out. I ordered 5 plants in my latest order, delivery was prompt, and the plants were expertly packaged in newspaper. I was expecting one plant in my order to be larger than the others, so when I took the first package from the box and saw that it was about 12 total length, I figured it was this plant. Long story short, all 5 packages were about this same size! The plants I received were so nice, well-grown and large. Check this place out! Oh, they have also recently expanded their inventory, and now have an even better selection of hard-to-find plants.
Positive PachyMatt
Burbank, CA
May 15, 2019
I have not yet ordered from them but I will. They have a wide selection and offer many of the euphorbias and pachypodiums I am interested in and they have starter plants at very reasonable prices. Very responsive as well to email. Their website is easy to navigate with good photos and descriptions of their current inventory.