Only a few more days to enter our 19th Annual Photo Contest. Voting starts this Friday! You can submit your best images HERE

The scoop on 'The Garden Song'

The Garden Song

P.O. 1149, Carmel
Carmel, California 93921 (United States)

Phone: 8317639251

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

This company offers a variety of bulbs.

No positives

Comments:

Negative stephdmarsh
Paintsville, KY
June 10, 2019
The Garden Song is also known by Elkhorn Garden. My experience - Out of 9 dahlia tubers received, 5 did not have eyes and seller failed to include one tuber in the shipment. When I contacted the business by email, the owner responded and was very hostile, accusatory, defaming and harassing and sent many emails, each becoming more aggressive and violent than the last. I stopped responding after 3 emails, however she continued with several more harassing messages. She then published my name and address on the front page of her website stating that I had stolen from her. In searching for reviews of the business, I found that it has been her practice for years to sell non-viable tubers, respond to inquiries with hostile accusations and then publish the buyers name and address on her website stating that they have "stolen" the order from her. I will certainly provide the screenshots and emails from Ms. Goff to back each of these statements.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]