The scoop on 'Strictly Medicinal Seeds'

Strictly Medicinal Seeds

PO Box 299
Williams, Oregon 97544 (United States)

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive Adventurous
Saint Augustine, FL (Zone 9b)
February 26, 2021
I really enjoyed doing business with this company. As a new gardener I appreciated their site, which is full of information and written in a friendly, down to earth, practical tone. When I placed my order I received a confirmation immediately, and within two days my seeds were on their way. The first thing I noticed opening the package was that the packets had been enclosed in a heat sealed wrap to keep them completely dry, which I found really thoughtful. The packets were printed with a plant description and advice on sprouting, and while all came with the promised number of seeds, many had a few extra, as if when they had enough stock to share more, they did. The seeds all look good, I'll tell you how well they do when they start sprouting.
Positive charadrake
Lanse, MI
May 30, 2019
I have ordered several times from this company and have been very happy with both their seeds and live plants. They have a very extensive selection of medicinal and culinary herbs, as well as some vegetable seeds. They tend to carry a nice selection of hard-to-find plants as well. They are my go-to for herb seeds. Their customer service is very good, but I have only had to contact them one time for a shipping update for a live plant. They were very responsive.