A Reverence For Roses Inc

View Their Product Listing

7073 N Lecanto Hwy
Hernando, Florida 34442-2030 (United States)
352-465-2354

Reviews:

Displaying the 2 most recent reviews

On Jun 30, 2021, Le_Not (10 reviews) from Coralville, IA (Zone 5b)

Great selection of some hard-to-find roses. I ordered a band-size 'Madame Isaac Pereire', and the plant they sent was bigger than some "gallon-sized" roses I've ordered from elsewhere. It shipped promptly, and arrived well-packed. It's flourishing now -- a really healthy plant. Highly recommended!

On Sep 2, 2020, AnneD (3 reviews) from Hot Springs Village, AR

I discovered this source for roses while trying to find some hybrid musks that were somewhat hard to track down. I'm SO glad I discovered A Reverence for Roses! I just received four fantastic roses from them - not only did every stem arrive undamaged, I don't think a single LEAF was even disturbed in transit. I was amazed at the health and size of each variety. Honestly, this company provided me with robust and splendid looking roses that look like they're ready to thrive in my garden. I purchased Sally Holmes, Reve d'Or, Marchesa Boccella and an impossible-to-find Rosaleen HM from them. Imagine my delight when I found 3 tiny buds on the Rosaleen! If you're searching for new or different sources for roses or just want to see if they offer something out of the ordinary for your rose garden, give them a try. I've placed orders with four different sources over the past month and A Reverence for Roses outperformed all the others in quality and selection.

» Read the rest of the reviews