The scoop on 'FRUITWOOD NURSERY'

FRUITWOOD NURSERY

PO Box 332
Orleans, California 95556 (United States)

Phone: 530-627-0012

Comments:

Positive mylittletrees
Corning, OH
May 26, 2020
I'm glad I found this nursery. They have a nice selection, and so far my experience with them has been great. My plant order looked pretty good and the scion probably the best I've ever ordered. The size was ideal; not a flimsy twig. They have good friendly customer service and I'm confident in their help and expertise.
Positive NarrowWayFarm
Brookville, OH
March 31, 2020
This company has an extensive collection of scion wood and cuttings for reasonable prices. Our orders arrived in a timely fashion and customer service was excellent. I have two complaints. The first would be that some of the scion wood sent was a little on the thin size. And the other would be their shipping costs. It was very high for what was shipped. My order should not have cost more than 20-25 dollars to pack and ship and yet I was charged over 50.00. I am still giving this company a positive and might consider ordering from them again in the future.
Positive JOHNFREEMAN
Seven Lakes, NC
March 6, 2019
This amazing new company provides cuttings, and scions for rooting or grafting a wide assortment of great fruiting plants at real low prices. also sold are rootstocks for fruit,as well as rooted cutting grown small plants for several fruits. Their cactus cuttings are a large assortment of fine special varieties .
The owners are experienced horticulturists who know plants well and also provide excellent quality plant material as well as great customer service.The nursery has no minimum, but does have a shipping charge that is reasonable if one has a reasonably sized order. I have known them for a while and ordered several times and always been quite pleased with their products and service.They formerly operated a nursery in SF Bay Area, and now operate this new scionwood ,cutting, and rootstock business in Northern California from their farm on the Klamath river.They have some plants no other nursery seems to have.