The scoop on 'Bergen Water Gardens'

Bergen Water Gardens

7443 W Buffalo Rd
Churchville, New York 14428 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Thagirion
Tampa, FL
May 23, 2019
I have nothing but good things to say about this company. Though they are mostly a pond store I found them by doing a search for carnivorous plants. I collect nepenthes so I was happy to see they had many for sale and at good prices. I placed my first test order as I do with new companies and my nepenthes was sent out promptly. It arrived in a nice pot and was very healthy. I was very happy. I looked around the site and got hooked on Lotuses. I ordered a micro lotus and also got it very fast. I was impressed again with the packaging so now I have a new plant for me to learn about, take care of and obsess over. I have since placed many orders and always has been wonderful. The staff is friendly and helpful and has answered my questions I have had about care. Communication is the most important thing for me in any company and they have been great in that department too. So I highly recommend them. Please check them out if you're looking for carnivorous plants, lotus and other pond plants and supplies.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Tour | Contact Us ]